- Class 1: quadrupedal movement, landings, leg strength
- Class 2: falling, ground combos, earth routes, upper body pushing strength
- Class 3: ground and air awareness, up and down low walls, upper body pulling strength
- Class 4: balancing, jumping, precision landing, core strength
- Class 5: vaulting and related falling, challenges and games
8 learners taking this course
Designed to progress from class to class, this course teaches the fundamentals of parkour, promotes better strength and mobility, and emphasizes the relationship between the two. Students will learn basic skills including moving quadrupedally, landing, rolling, falling, balancing, jumping, vaulting, and more. Additionally, students will apply these skills to complete mental challenges, complex movement combinations, and obstacle courses.