Questions, comments, or concerns? Send us an email or use our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Read below for answers to some of our most common questions.
What is ParkourEDU’s return policy?
- Please view our Returns & Exchanges page for all related policies.
Is Parkour 101 the right program for me?
- Parkour 101 is designed to be appropriate for Parkour novices of all ages & ability levels, and will also benefit:
- Intermediate & advanced parkour practitioners who want to become better parkour coaches
- Fitness enthusiasts & professionals who want to incorporate basic parkour skills into workouts
- Athletes from other sports who want to cross-train in parkour in order to become more well-rounded
- If you have any major injuries, dysfunctions, or other medical problems, please check with your doctor before beginning this course!
Where is ParkourEDU located?
- ParkourEDU Headquarters are located at 1772 Prairie Way Unit G, Louisville, CO 80027, alongside the famous APEX Movement Louisville parkour and athletic facility. APEX Louisville also serves as ParkourEDU’s primary testing and training facility.
Does ParkourEDU offer private coaching?
- ParkourEDU is currently in the process of creating and implementing systems to connect certified educators with students in our community seeking private coaching.
- ParkourEDU forums and our Facebook group are currently the best way to get feedback and instruction from certified coaches.
- ParkourEDU also offers seminars & workshops.
How do I become a ParkourEDU certified coach?
When is the next ParkourEDU seminar?
- View our seminars page for updates on scheduled events, or to schedule your own seminar!