Trouble viewing your lessons? Sorry to hear that! We can help!
If you’ve purchased a course but are having trouble viewing a particular lesson, the fix is pretty straightforward. After clearing your cookies, you should regain access to your course content. Thankfully, clearing your cookies for a single domain is fairly easy, and you should only ever have to do this once.
The instructions shown here are for Google Chrome, but most browsers behave in a similar fashion:
Clearing your cookies for a single domain
- Click the icon to the left of the address bar to open your connection information.
- Click the link that says “XX in use” next to Cookies (it will be slightly different on each screen).
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the ‘parkouredu.org’ domain.
- Click the “Cookies” folder.
- Click “Remove” to unset all the cookies for this domain. This will log you out of the website.
- Login and view your course!
You can also clear ALL your browser cookies, which will solve the problem but will log you out of every site you’re logged into. There’s no harm in this, but it is somewhat annoying. Instructions for clearing all your cookies are readily available online.
If the above instructions do not work to restore your lesson access, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly and we’ll do whatever is necessary to get you fixed up.
If you’re using a different browser and these instructions don’t seem to apply, please click this link (opens in a new window) and add the name of your browser to search for the specific steps required.